Braid with a Chain
Alright people, I’m back on the Tube. I’m going over how to add a chain to your braid. It was requested because in my Lagertha look from The Vikings she has a braid with a chain. And viewers wanted to know how I do it so… Here ya go peeps.
The one thing you must know is it looks harder then what it really is. Here are some quick steps that help you along your way.
- Brush through your lovely locks.
- Part your hair where you want. I choose down the middle to show you the biggest braid possible.
- Grab your chain.
- Start at the top of your scalp and head and separate your hair into three pieces.
- Put your chain into the edge pieces of separated hair.
- Begin braiding.
- Forget about the chain.
- Add hair as you go.
- Keep Braiding.
- Have patients you will improve as you practice, practice and practice some more.
- Enjoy your bad ass look.
Thanks for coming to the party today, go follow Anything Girly on Youtube. Show me some one by commenting or sharing this post or video.
P.S. I said her name wrong again in the video. Mistake? Or was it on purpose, lets see how many comments I get about how I say it wrong.
Click here for a different link to the video.